Saturday, December 7, 2013

I'm BACK!!!!!

I have not been on this blog in quite awhile...Didn't really think anyone was paying much attention to my overly boring posts.  I have been spending alot of time over on my facebook page...Anyone who is interested can friend request me there...my page is pretty private as are my photos...  I have been doing a few different things since posting here.  You can check them out in these pics
 Pic #1 is my new pattern Itsy Bitsy Raggedies...they are only 14" from head to toe and are available as instant download in my Etsy shoppe .  Follow that link to view all available patterns as instant downloads for only $3.99.  The 2nd pic is my new Button Eyed Annie pattern which is also an instant download pattern. The 3rd pic is also a new pattern My Favorite Annie...also available as instant download. 
Thanks for reading!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Well...well...well....you let anyone in here don't ya? LOL...Now that IS some ELFIN MAGIC IF I MUST say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JANE!!!!! Glad you got your blog all figured out....

    ReplyDelete