Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday orders are finally completed.

Yes, the title bears the truth.  I have finally completed all holiday orders and IN TIME for holiday arrival!  I finished the last 2 Sheldon the Elf last nite!  Now...this in no way means that I am completely finished with orders at all...I have some button eyed annies to work on this week with painted eyes...LOVE THOSE...and a few round head annies to do also.  And I love doing the round heads also.
 
It has been the best season imaginable!  And there was one point where I became completely overwhelmed back in November...didn't think I would be able to finish anything....became totally preoccupied with other things(I will talk about that some other time)....but I picked up this "train" and got it back on track.
I want to thank everyone for their continued patience with me.  And for your patronage!  It is greatly appreciated and it has been a pleasure working with each and every one of you!  Alot of you put a smile on my face when there was nothing but sadness!!!  And I appreciate that from the bottom of my heart.  I am very blessed and thankful to have all of you in my life! 
Kat

2 comments:

  1. Your patterns are wonderful, your work exceptional. I just discovered you a day or so ago, to late for this Christmas but just in time for next Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen...I am glad you found me...and thank you so very much for your kind words...

    ReplyDelete