Friday, July 15, 2011

DINNER BELLLLLLlllllllll....LOL



First I want to say that I have tried several times...typing until my fingers bleed...LOL..and I STILL cannot leave a comment on peoples blogs....anyone know why that is? I was going to leave a comment on Pats blog...Kats Designs and several others...but gave up after 3 attempts...SO...what I am trying to say is...I am reading them...and I want to comment...but it is not allowing me to do so.


SO....Dinner tonight....MEXICAN FIESTA!!!...I love mexican food. And I think I would rather make it myself than pay to eat somewhere just for the atmosphere. And it is HONESTLY just as good if not better!!


Which reminds me...I once spent 3 days with my Aunt learning to make Tamales...I haven't made those in forever because they really do take about 2 days to make...I used to make them 5 dozen at a time...true story...they freeze nicely and my husband would take them for lunch...and I would give alot of them to friends who enjoyed them but didn't have the time to make them.


Tonite...on the menu is: *insert drumroll here*


Steak Fajitas with green, red and yellow peppers-Homemade Refried Beans-Mexighetti-Homemade Tortilla Chips-Homemade Salsa-Homemade Guacamole El reeeee bah!


The key ingredient I have found....ADOBO seasoning....yep....works for me...I put it in all of the dishes above mentioned! No I am not a marketing rep for Adobo...


And of course cilantro...I used to really hate the smell of it let alone the taste...but now...I use an entire bunch of it for the fajitas, a half a bunch for the salsa and the remainder in the guacomole! In fact...I love it so much...I am growing it in my garden!


What's on your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment