Saturday, March 12, 2011

Talullah~Pattern Cover Doll


This is Talullah....the doll that is the pattern cover. Currently she is listed on Ebay.
She is a 26" fancy folk art doll.
She is completely painted...Baked...sanded...stained...and baked again!
Included in the pattern is a recipe to mix up your own skin tone paint.
Included in pattern is my source for hair.

I haven't listed her pattern on Ebay just yet...but probably will by next week sometime.
The pattern is available here and in my Etsy shoppe.
PatternMart will be another location for this pattern.


I loved Talullah BEFORE she had hair....and absolutely love this side view photo of her.
I think she almost looks real in this one.
If you have a minute and would like to view more photos and a detailed description of Talullah...click the link below to get to the Ebay listing for her.










1 comment:

  1. OH my I love your patterns they are great
    I noticed you commented on my pay it forward post but you do not have your blogger profile public or an email so I thought I would leave a comment here, simply do a blog post about it adding that you saw it on my blog and send me an email with your address so I can send you a hand made gift. Thank you so much for stopping by
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete