Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pay it Forward

I just cam from The Rusty Thimble's blog. She is participating in a 2011 PAY IT FORWARD...she came from Dees blog...Icehousecrafts!!

I have NEVER participated in a PAY IT FORWARD...but here is how it goes...

The first 5 people who comment on this post will recieve something from ME....BUT...1st you have o write a blog post explaining what pay it forward 2011 is all about. Then you will send out your chosen gifts to the 1st 5 people who comment on your blog! Your items don't have to be in the mail tomorrow...take your time creating them...This is an AWESOME way to meet new friends and share a bit with others!

These will be small gifts...in fact...mine will be choice of one pattern...but the first 5 to respond here just need to tell me which pattern you want and type up that blog about YOUR PAY IT FORWARD.

In your comment...let me know that you have made a post about it...and that you will ALSO send out handmade gifts to the first 5 who comment on your post and sign up for this.

Pass it around and PAY IT FORWARD....giving gifts handmade with love!!

5 comments:

  1. *insert crickets chirping here* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do send me your mailing address to brustythimble@aol.com so I can put you on my list for gifts thank you, you posted it right. Thank you for participating in Pay it Forward
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a blog!! I love your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kavettahulse...if you come back to my blog to see this...pick one! Contact me via my email kathykosch1@yahoo.com and let me know what you would like me to send you.
    Kat~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea! I can't wait to get my blog post up!
    daisytoad@live.com

    ReplyDelete