Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lady Elaine~Blonde



Ooops I did it again! I just can't stop wanting to make these big OOAK dolls. I am going out this afternoon to purchase MORE fabric to make MORE....LOL!!!

I love working with the raw wool...I love needle felting it to the head! In fact...now that I think about it....I love everything about making these dolls.

Unbelievable...but true...I get excited to see how they will turn out.

This wool was/is AMAZING...it was longer than I had anticipated.





At first I had it just stringing down from atop her head....but it looked too....well....stringy....for lack of a better word.

So....I pulled it to the side...and braided it just to see how it would look.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

She reminds me of a lady you would see walking down the streets of some cowboy movie with a bustle on her bum bum.


Of course she is listed on Ebay....and I once again went overboard with photos of her...I just can't stop!

Here is the link to view the detailed description of her and all 11 photos....yes 11 photos....it should be against the law!

LADY ELAINE BLONDE~EBAY

1 comment:

  1. You did it again Kat. Lady Elaine is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete