Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Just finished another Lady Elaine!! I think this one looks sad...or angry...not sure which or why...LOL!

I won this raw wool from an ebay auction and could hardly wait to use it.

The color is chocolate nougat...LOVE IT... I think it is pretty neat how the tips are a blonde tone and are rippled.


This lady is done in a chocolate with multicolr polka dot bodice and matching hat. Her dress skirt is a pink, sage, and cream paisley. The under skirt is a coordinating tiny floral print.

I had ran out of satin ribbon and went digging in the cabinet for anything I could use. I found a brand new spool of white sheer satin ribbon in there...



I had to tea stain it to make it match with the fabrics... It is at her waist and at her hat band.

The sleeves, bloomers and underskirt are trimmed in a jute mesh ribbon. Her hat band is also the jute mesh ribbon.

To view all 8 photos of her and the entire description...you can click the link below to go to the ebay listing.

LADY ELAINE BROWN POLKA DOT~EBAY

I am working on another rabbit~Henrietta Hare this evening...YAY...I love those....I am thinking of using the chocolate and teal stripe with yet another polka dot print for the rabbit...NOTHING says Easter like Polka Dots...LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment