Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rumor of a Blizzard....NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo







Yes...that is what I just read on the weather channel....UGH....MAKE IT STOP!!! It is supposed to start snowing here in Northern Illinois Monday afternoon at 3PM and continue until 3PM on Tuesday.....but it doesn't stop there...it continues to snow more and then the winds pick up! AAAARRRrrrrgggghhhh! Drifting snow into 4-8 foot drifts! ReedonkUlus!

Maybe that will help keep me inside....well, I know it will! I don't venture out AT ALL when it is snowing. In fact, I hate driving when there is snow on the roads...PERIOD. I get too nervous!

But, on a happier note. I have finished alot of dolls over the past few days since hubby has been away ice fishing. YAY!! Here are some photos of what is up for grabs on Ebay.

I swore up and down that I wasn't going to make these little $10 Annies anymore....but there is just something about them that makes me continue to do them. I went thru my fabric stash on Saturday morning and came across some leftover pieces from a custom order awhile ago...the cow print and the pantry print...I just couldn't toss them out...there was too much of them to get rid of...so...$10 doll clothing! And I really really like those stitched faces. If those would sell good for me....I would much rather do them than all that painting and shading...LOL!
I also did a little 11" set of Irish Annies from my AnnaMarie pattern....and I have them listed on there also....








2 comments:

  1. Wow Cat! You've been busy.
    We are getting more snow than we need or want!
    I'm trying to make stuff, but the house remodel, and Honey Do's are getting in the way.
    Your Dolls are Just so sweet! I want them all.
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete