Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yep...still sewin'...

Yes, I am still at it. These are the 5 dolls I have listed the past 2 days. AND I am working on a homespun Raggedy Set tonite and hopefully I will have them listed by Friday or dare I say...Christmas day?

I have 2 of the Beth dolls listed and 3 of the $10 dolls.

I really don't have alot to do this year to ready myself for Christmas.

I have to bake some pies. And that is about it.

But we aren't going to be here for Christmas. Friday we are going across town to Courtney's house and then Christmas Day we will be going to Reedsburg WI to my Mother in laws.

We rotate where Christmas will be each


year. Last year it was here.

I actually like doing it that way.

Less stressful!

Anyway, if you would like to view more photos of these lovely ladies you can click HERE HERE HERE HERE and HERE to go to each Ebay listing.

Thanks for takin a peek!









1 comment:

  1. They are so sweet Kat!
    I actually cut out some Valentines day stuff yesterday.
    My Christmas is busy, but I still have to/want to work on crafts during the down time.
    Merry Christmas!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete