Monday, December 13, 2010

Let There Be DOLLS....

Just listed this morning 4 more of the "$10 dolls" on ebay! I am just going to continue to make these little darlin's throughout the holidays.

Maybe even go thru the stash to see what I can find for Valentine's Day fabrics. Not sure if I saved any from last year....but there is hope....Fingers Crossed!

This first cutie is made from a collection of pinks and browns. I made "twins" for my daughter to give to her sister-in-law for Christmas. Katie, the sister in law, does have twin girls. They turned out so darn cute that I made 2 more with this fabric but gave one of them brown hair. The first one is called Pink Paisley.

The second one is called
brown polka dot.

This 3rd one is done is a golden tonal floral leaf print with a coordinating brown floral dress skirt.


And last but certainly not least...this one is done is a blue tonal floral bocide with a yellow and cream mini check with tiny blue floral dress skirt. I especially like this one...I don't know if it is the way she sat for the photo...or the colors. I just love her!
You can check them out by clicking on these links HERE HERE HERE and HERE which will take you directly to their listings on Ebay....



1 comment:

  1. I just love the little blond doll she looks like my granddaughter. are you going to sell anymore like her if so let me know www.debbiesdodads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete