Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm Thinking.....

Seriously....that not too many people blog anymore. Granted....I haven't written anything since Thanksgiving...but....honest....I have reason!
My daughters home show/open house was pretty good. I really didn't have much to sell....some ornies and some pillows...about 5 dolls and a big Santa. I sold some things...but the remainder of the items hit Ebay by Sunday nite and early Monday mornin'. She did well with her soy melts, candles, and painted snowman cans. And the big hit was puppy chow....that's right...puppy chow. The sweet sensation that is made from chex cereal. LOL!!
She even did well at her show here in town. I never did! But...I did manage to sell one more pillow and a few more dolls. I think if I had more time to do shows....I might do well again. But apparently I like busting my hump for ebay....LOL!
I did manage to type up the pattern for the Winter Friends Trio which is photo'd below this blog. It is listed in my Etsy shoppe and on Ebay. I could probably put it as a buy it now here on the sidebar with a button....and perhaps I will do that later this evening or tomorrow morning. Well....I have to think about something to make for dinner....it is 3:17 and I still haven't laid anything out. Hubby has a board members club meeting tonite...so I really don't have to make anything. There is a leftover chicken pot pie in the fridge he can take for lunch tomorrow. Anyway.....get to postin all my bloggin friends.....I love to read and comment... AND I LOVE COMMENTS TOO Y'KNOW....
Later!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat,
    I think we are all so busy this time of year.
    I'm sure you would do well at shows. As long as they are "good shows". I only do one a year now.
    I'm off to see your Winter Friends Trio.
    You're patterns are beautiful!
    hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete