Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ralphie the Elf~NEW~



New for this holiday season is Ralphie the Elf...I named him Ralphie after my father in law who passed away a year ago....and for my own father with the same name. In fact...I used to call my father in law Ralphie...or Pops...and my husband calls my dad Ralphie...weird!
This guy is 23" tall and stained with a blend of coffee and tea for a perfectly prim skin tone. He wears a black shirt featuring peppermints, stockings filled with candy canes, and gift packages. He wears a green vest with snowflakes stitched down the front sides of his vest. There are also 4 rusty jingle bells attached to the front with lacing in between them. I have added a prim tag to his neck with his name on it and on the back of the tag it reads...Pattern Cover Doll....Kats Country Prims...Kat Kosch...11-9-10. His pants are a coordinating stripe. His booties are also green with 6 points on each bootie...each point has a rusty jingle bell and a snowflake stitched above it.

Pattern will soon be available for Ralphie as soon as I get it typed up....I am sooooooo excited!!!

I absolutely love how Ralphie turned out....and I hope you do too!
To view more photos of Ralphie on my Ebay listing you can click HERE to go to the ebay listing.
Thank you for peeking!


2 comments:

  1. Kat,
    I love your little Ralphie Elf!
    You make the cutest dolls.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete