Friday, November 12, 2010

New Pattern Available...

I just listed the pattern for Ralphie on my Selling Blog. You can get to it by clicking this link.


http://katscountryprimssellingblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/paper-pattern-134-ralphie-elf.html


Also I just listed 4 more "$10 dollies on Ebay...
2 of them have the vintage looking faces....and YES it is official I forgot to put bows in their hair...LOL! But, I am putting them on...so they will come to you with bows.
One of them is done in a red Christmas Tree print...the other in a deep red wedding ring print.


The next one is done in a light blue with white snowflake print.
And this one in a bright blue with snowmen.
All these lovely ladies are 14" and perfect for gift giving or using as your own holiday decorations!
Here is a link to the Ebay listings....









1 comment: