Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Elf and Santa's Favorite Cookie


Yep...where else....Ebay...LOL! I just had to....I think I will end up oweing them a lock of hair from my first born by the end of the month...hahaha!
I had to do another Ralphie...some one requested one...so there he is...a bit different...in burgundy...to maintain that one of a kind feel.
And I did one of my old designs...Santa's Favorite Cookie...but with a painted nose...AND I used a gingerbread cookie ornie from Sandy's pattern "I love Gingerbread" just for added eye appeal. She turned out nicely. To view more photos...you can click HERE and HERE to go to Ebay.

4 comments:

  1. His works are beautiful. Congratulations!
    Kisses from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way tooooo Cute Kat!
    I always love your Dolls' Eyes!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Ralphie is adorable. Love that look he has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet he is...... And the gingerbread dolly is even sweeter! Love them both.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete