Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just Listed Patches Santa....

I just finished and listed a Patches Santa on Ebay....and I almost gave the option of a "Buy It Now" item...but decided not to. This big fat guy is 31" tall. He is dressed in a red poinsetta print with warm and natural trim....and of course patches...10 of them in all. Each patch has a white button hand tied to the center. His face is hand painted, shaded and sealed...and this one is even signed and dated by me.



I really had no idea that people actually looked for a signature...but they do!

Anyway...gotta finish the Christmas Raggedy set...their clothes are all sewn up...so they need to get dressed. I have done them in a blue snowflake and snowman print...should be cute...we shall see.

If you would like to view more photos of this big fat jolly man....go to ebay by clicking HERE

2 comments:

  1. Kat,
    He's a sweetie pie! You always make the best eyes.
    Good luck with the auction.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat! I absolutely adore your creations too!! Kat♥

    ReplyDelete