Monday, November 15, 2010

Craft Shows...Open House...New Babies...

I am sitting here and literally starving! I can hear my stomach rumbling and I feel it too. And I am thinking about Thanksgiving. And honestly...I can hardly wait!! LOL!! We are having Thanksgiving at my daughter Courtney's house. And right after all the guests/family leave...we have to begin set up for her VERY FIRST Open House Craft show. We have 5 crafters....YAY!! Not bad for something that we thought up during a boring craft show on Saturday. It will be a 2 day event....beginning at 9AM on BLACK FRIDAY of all things....and run again on Saturday at the same times...9AM-5PM. It will be set up botique style and have a central checkout! I am looking forward to this also...but it is hard not to list dolls on ebay and save them for her show...LOL!!
I finished 3 dolls over the weekend...woot woot! Another of Sandy's patterns from Olde Country Cupboard...and 2 more of the "NAMELESS" doll...hahaha. Maybe I will just call her Megan? Or Heather? She desperately needs a name.
The first one is I LOVE GINGERBREAD done in a brown, gold and green homespun plaid and she carries 2 little gingerbread cookies...mmmmmm....still hungry!
The next one is done in a Santa's and Reindeer print apron with a gold swirl and holly leaf print dress.
And finally....my favorite one....just look at that attitude on her face...she is adorable!
She wears a muted red tonal with red and gold polka dot dress....and a penguin patchwork print apron.
To view more photos of these listings, you can click HERE HERE and HERE to go to Ebay......of course.


2 comments:

  1. They're so cute!
    Good luck, and have fun at your open house.
    Let us see some pictures!!
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful idea....I will take some photos of the open house and write a little something about it!! Thanks Pat!

    ReplyDelete