Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Dollies...?...

Well of course there will be new dollies....as long as my foot will still reach the peddle of the sewing machine and as long as I can still see to thread the needle.
In the bottom photo...little cutie with raggedy red hair...I was trying out a new hairstyle. I like it...she looks adorable with bundled ponies and a headband! With her eyes peering off to the side.
I have been going a bit overboard with the Christmas prints...LOL! But, there is no time like the present to purchase new, available prints! It is PEEK SEASON!! They may not be available in mid November...and I am not willing to take that chance...hahaha!
The top cutie wears a gold and tan holly leaf print dress with a coordinating apron featuring "LET IT SNOW" written everywhere, snomen, twiggy pine trees, and patches. She looks so very innocent...I just love those eyes.
The bottom cutie wears a green with candy canes and snowflake print dress. Her apron is a red and green patchwork with snowflakes. These cuties can be better seen in my auction listing on Ebay. You can view more photos by clicking HERE and HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment