Thursday, October 14, 2010

JUST LISTED ON EBAY...


I recently began offering a small 14" doll on Ebay. A simple Annie with a cute face. Small enough to fit just about anywhere yet large enough to be visible. They are a great little dollie! And these 4 along with 4 others are up for auction on Ebay.
This first one...I decided to do something different. A completely stitched face. Yes, even the eyes are stitched! I like how she turned out...but not sure if she will be the hit that I anticipated. Even my husband liked this new face...LOL! Maybe he is just tired of seeing those big innocent eyes on all the other dolls and this is just "NEW" to him..LOL! Either way...I do like her and have 4 more that I am currently working on and will offer 2 more with the stitched faces by the end of the day tomorrow/Friday.

Even the hair style is a bit different on these 4...and the freckles above the noses is also something different for this smaller doll.

I have done them all in various mock 2 piece dresses which all coordinate nicely. I am a hoarder when it comes to fabric and save even the smallest scrap....and that is a good thing when it comes to creating these cuties. It was fun digging thru the drawer to find things that went well together. And yes, I even forced myself to toss some out that was just too small to make even a dress bodice. LOL! I think I finally realized that if I don't start getting rid of teeny tiny scraps....I will require some sort of hoarding therapy in the future. And I don't want that!!

If you would like to see more photos of these adorable little dollies...you can click on the links HERE HERE
HERE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment