Sunday, October 31, 2010

Here's Whats NEW!!

To the left is my rendition of a pattern by Sandy from Olde Country Cupboard. I finally got around to cutting this one out and making her. I won 10 patterns from Sandy quite awhile back...this is the first one I have attempted. I love her...she was a very simple pattern..I LOVE simple! I have her listed on Ebay right now.

I also listed the next 2 cuties...brought back Simply Courtney for the holidays...I miss making this dollie...she was one of my favorites.
The first one wears a gingerbread man skirt and I made a little gingerbread to go along with her.

The 2nd one is done in a blue snowman/snowflake print...very pretty fabric. She carries a resin snowman that is looped onto her arm. It is removable and can be used anywhere.

All of them are listed on Ebay...to view more photos of these dollies...click HERE HERE or HERE to go to ebay.






1 comment:

  1. hey, I love your dolls, wish I could paint eyes like that. You do a wonderful job on them.

    ReplyDelete