Friday, October 29, 2010

Elves are FINISHED!


As I stated in my last post....I was working on some Elves for Ebay. (I seriously need to get a website) Well, I am finally finished. Actually I finished yesterday...right on schedule. But rather than post the photos of them yesterday...I went shopping with my daughter Courtney...of Courtney's Country Cottage! Nope...it was not a day filled with fabric shopping or searching for supplies....we went grocery shopping...and to Gander Mountain (of all places).


Now granted this is indeed the same pattern...and made at the same time....and made by me....however...these 2 elves look completely different... This bottom one has larger eyes....don't ask me how?....I don't know....LOL! Their hair color is slightly different and their knickers are a different homespun plaid....
Anyhoot....these 2 guys are currently up for auction. Where else...?....Ebay. You can view more photos of them by clicking HERE and HERE.
Thanks for taking a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment