Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas Annies EDITED

I don't know....does anyone else think maybe I am jumping the gun on Christmas dollies? There is just so much holiday fabric right now....it is at its peak. Bolt after bolt...just screaming "BUY ME NOW"....so I did! LOL! I was reeling with excitement when my daughter and I went shopping last Wednesday...in fact...I even put some of it back! But there were certain prints that were just too hard to resist. I think I am going to go have another look today! LOL!
Anyway...here are 2 new cuties that currently reside in my Etsy shop. For more pics of these 2 holiday cuties click HERE and HERE. They are being offered for 15.99 each! A great time to snatch them up and put them away for someone special this holiday season. Or for yourself....to use for decorating your own home. Thank you for taking a moment to read my blog!
Blessings
Kat♥


S-O-L-D-
Thank you Sally from Milwaukee!! These cuties will now reside in Wisconsin....wish I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment