Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Check out my New Dolls on Ebay...


Currently up on Ebay....are these 3 cuties! The first one is my non-traditional version of a more up-to-date Raggedy Annie. I enjoy doing this type of eye and giving her a more "glam" look.
The 2nd Annie is a more traditional Annie with a completely hand stitched face. Even her hair style is different! And YES, she does have a full head of hair. I have actually enjoyed creating this type of doll too. Change is good...so they say. This one is decked out in a red and cream check with red rick rack near the bottom of her dress skirt.
And finally the 3rd dollie is similar to the 2nd dollie. She too has a completely hand stitched face. This one wears a red floral dress. I love this print...it is so simple....reminds me of the old redwork items. They are all 3 on ebay as of yesterday.
You may view more photos of these little darlings by clicking HERE HERE and HERE to get to the ebay listings.


Thanks for taking a peek!!



No comments:

Post a Comment