Saturday, July 3, 2010

It has been awhile...


It has been awhile since my last blog....I thought I would take a minute this morning and let you all in on what is new around here....



Pattern #131 Liberty and Belle is finished and listed on EBAY and ETSY....click either of those word links to get you there... Here are a few pics of this finished doll.

I just happen to like her better in the blue and yellow and wish I would have finished this one first...LOL! She would most likely have a different name and THIS would be the cover of the pattern. But...at least this shows you that she doesn't NEED to be made into a patriotic/americana type doll...the little bear is totally cute with her drop waist dress...VERY simple doll to create with a one piece body and head construction.








2 comments:

  1. It might been a while since you've posted, but it's worth it. Your dolls are as gorgeous as always! Beautiful!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat,
    She's a sweetie, like all your dolls. I love their eyes!!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete