Thursday, March 18, 2010

WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Here is a bit of what I have been working on the past 2 weeks. Custom orders Above are now adopted and living in Sunny California! Thanks again Christine for allowing me to create these 2 cuties for you! Pattern #126 is available on my selling blog for Hayden. Below is my new Americana Annie. Paper pattern #127 is now available for her on my selling blog as well. I have made 2 of these dolls...and they are currently up for auction on ebay....you can view more pics of them by clicking HERE and HERE.


Winner of the giveaway was announced this morning over on my selling blog...my lips are sealed...so to view the winner....you will have to check out that blog by clicking this link... http://katscountryprimssellingblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment