Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Freckles...

I finally got to use a bunny I purchased from Raggedy Sandy today as an accompaniment to one of my dollies. I really wish Sandy would do something with her talent....I really love this little bunny she made for me... If you would like to check out the listing for the Freckles doll with Sandy's bunny....click HERE...to go to the eBay listing.

Here is the other Freckles I have listed...this one with a primitive teddy. Freckles is done is Chocolate and teal....and wears real childrens socks and shoes. Teddy was purchased at a craft mall outside of the Wisconsin Dells last summer. Yes...I have held onto this one for that long...time to make another trip to my mother-in-laws house to grab some other wonderful finds at this place. Click HERE to view this listing.
Thank you for reading and taking a peek!♥

3 comments:

  1. There she is! I was wondering if little bunny was going to make an appearance before Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dolls are so cute - I love the look of real shoes on a doll and teddy is so sweet. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete