Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Pattern Now Available~Hayden and Iggy

Paper pattern #126 is now available for Hayden & Iggy. I worked on this most of the day yesterday.... You can find the pattern listed here on my selling blog by clicking THIS LINK or you may purchase her from Etsy or eBay....by clicking HERE or HERE.

I have included a close up color photo of her facial features on the 4th page of the pattern instructions....and of course I always give you contact information for any questions you have during the construction of this (or any) doll of mine.

Thank you in advance for taking a peek at Hayden & Iggy!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I have bought it, just have to have this, They will go with my courtney dolls I made. Bought pattern for Hayden & Iggy through ebay.
    Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete