Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy hands are Happy hands?

These are the 3 NEW annies I have listed on Ebay. This will be the last St. Patricks Day Annie for this year. I actually enjoyed working with that sort of fabric this year...didn't do much of it last year. The other 2 Simply Courtney Annies are done in pastel Spring type fabrics. And for some reason...lately I am drawn to blues rather than pinks.
Just thought I'd post these quick before American Idol comes on....the guys sing tonite. I really like that Garcia guy who redid the Paula Abdul song "Straight Up"...what a unique twist.
Check these cuties out on eBay when you get a minute...Thanks!






2 comments:

  1. Perfect, as always! Just beautiful! I love blues too. I'm working on an Annie now with a blue floral dress as well. Jen

    ReplyDelete