Tuesday, January 26, 2010

St. Patricks Day and Valentine's Day NEW


I worked 'til 9PM last night to finish these new dollies that are now listed on ebay. The first one is another St. Patricks Day/Irish themed Annie...with the cinnamon wool hair. I have given her a little wooden St. Patricks day card with a wire hanger to hold. It isn't visible in this photo...but I assure you it is there. The second one is a Valentine's Day themed Annie in bright pink, red and a hint of purple. I have given her a wooden heart with HUG written on it...it hangs on her wrist from a wire hanger. Both hanging accessories are removable to use somewhere else if you choose.
You can view more photos of these lovely ladies by clicking HERE and HERE. Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. They're so cute! My daughters would love them. Don't forget to add a link to the ebay auction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that St. Patty's color! So vibrant! I haven't done one for this year as of yet but I'll be working on some...just love that green!! Fantastic job on both Annie's! :)

    ReplyDelete