Saturday, January 16, 2010

FRECKLES


I'll admit it...I was excited to get these 2 Freckles done. I had just purchased these shoes and could hardly wait to get them on her. These 2 were done a bit differently. I usually give them ponies...but these have pigtail braids. And I really like this look for her.

The first one is done in a blue daisy floral print with a coordinating plaid apron. Her shoes are a blue suede with little flowers across the toe...REALLY CUTE!

The other is done in a pink and white check with floral print dress. She has a matching patchwork print apron. Her shoes are a pink and white polka dot canvas slip on....HOW FUN!! Wish they made these in adult sizes. Her hair is a cinnamon wool.

You can check them out HERE and HERE for more pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment