Thursday, October 15, 2009

Not feeling so great today~


Everyone in my household has been sick with flu symptoms since Sunday morning. I walked around bleaching doorknobs, dishes....cleaning just about everything that anyone may have touched. UGH!! My husband came home from work with half the symptoms on Monday...and stayed home from work on Tuesday....this "BUG" seems to only last about 8-12 hours and then it is gone like it never happened. Now for the past 2 days I have just felt like complete uselessness...if that is even a word...and if not, it should be! I am not exhibiting any symptoms other than I am just tired, my shoulders hurt down to just above my elbows....and my lower back is not at par either. Sure....it might be because I am just feeling that birthday I recently had....geez, I hope that is all it is! Or maybe I just need to nap....Hmmmmm? That sounds wonderful, except that I have custom orders that need to go off today....and I have a big order for patterns to The Pattern Hutch that need to be printed....and I am sooooooo tryin to get this blog thing....trying to write something each day and put up more pics....UGH!! I need a vacation, in a 5 star hotel with room service!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you are not feeling well! But, your blog sure looks great and you already have seven followers! Look at you! Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone gets better soon. Your blog does look great!! Yes the scarecrow doll is a clothes pin doll, she is just the cutest!! Hang in there!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many people I know who are sick or have flu like symptoms...It's kind of scary! Feel better Kat and take care of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete