Thursday, October 29, 2009

Michael Jackson~This Is It


Last night at 10:30 I went to see the new Michael Jackson~This Is It movie. I must say that the beginning first maybe 10 minutes was extremely boring. But as it got going...I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I didn't even get up to go to the restroom...I didn't want to miss anything. Had he lived to actually do this show...it would have been phenomenal! History! I recommend that anyone who listened to his music...go see this movie...you won't be dissappointed! I wasn't.
I do wish that the song, "Shake Your Body Down to the Ground" would have been longer...geez I remember dancing to that back when I was a bit more limber. LOL!
What a talented individual! Even the remake of Thriller was way better than the original! Just an awesome movie...I am still reeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment