Thursday, October 22, 2009

It Came In The Mail Today!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥

Yep...the Pirate costume for my grandson Brody arrived today....well, yesterday. And when my daughter got off work she brought him by to try on his costume. He hated it! He is not much for wearing hats.
This outfit was complete with everything but the eyepatch and attitude! Now he just needs to learn the pirate growl!

UGH!! He is not having that hat on. I tried to get my son to hold him while my daughter slipped on his red bandana and pirate hat. It even came with a hook for his hand, booties, AND the inevitable pirate earring!

He didn't even like the red bandana...but at least I got this shot of him wearing it!! Now all he needs is an eyepatch...yeah, right...like he'd wear that. He was a much better SKUNK last year!



No comments:

Post a Comment