Monday, September 7, 2009

NEW PATTERNS







Whats new and happening at Kats Country Prims??? Well....it has been awhile since I wrote anything...and pretty much had forgotten about this blog thing until RaggedySandy nudged me into noticing it again....(THANKS SANDY!!) I have created several new pattern designs since my last entry...nearly a year ago....WHEW!! Here are some new photos of new items up for sale on Ebay, Etsy or EZshoppes...




This is Simply Courtney...paper pattern #116...which will make a beautiful 23" Raggedy Annie type doll to sell or just create for yourself... Yes...this doll was named after my daughter...the hair, the big eyes and smile makes me think of her everytime I create a finished doll...

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome for the nudge! Now, please keep at it so we can keep up with you! I look forward to seeing what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete